Chris Hedges works in the areas of products liability, personal injury, employment law, toxic torts and consumer law. Chris has extensive experience in matters relating to product defects, complex consumer fraud, unfair discrimination and wrongful death. Before joining Calwell Luce diTrapano PLLC, LC, Chris was Senior Assistant Attorney General at the Consumer Protection Division of the Attorney General’s office where his work focused on product defects, consumer fraud, consumer credit, and pharmaceutical law, and brings his experience in litigation against manufacturers, medical providers, finance companies, employers and other companies which harm and injure ordinary citizens due to carelessness and fraud.
- West Virginia, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- J.D., West Virginia University, 1999
- B.A., West Virginia University, 1993